Hornby Island Stay Connected!
Hornby Island is a place that nurtures creativity, cherishes nature, and harbours an innovative community.
Latest Blog Posts
Submitted by Gerald Hodge Welcome to our NORC! Hornby, that is. It’s a term I came across years ago reading [...]
Submitted by HICEEC When you live on a land mass surrounded by water, buying local is often the only option. [...]
- Mon & Thurs: Bellyfit® with Rachel Goodman
- Mon, Wed, Sat: Pilates with Patrick Lui
- Sundays: Life Drawing
- Tues: Yoga with jennifer armstrong
- Hornby Recreation Fall/Winter 2013/14
- Thurs: Music & Mayhem with Marc Atkinson
- Thurs: Morning Folk Club with Marc Atkinson
- Tues & Fri: Yoga With Ambika at New Horizons
- Yoga with Eila – Sat at New Horizons, Thurs at The Hall
- Fri Nights: Jazz, Live at the Thatch
Latest photo gallaries of Hornby Island happenings:
Take a look at all of photo essays of different Hornby happenings
Ted Goodden has a new listing on Real Hornby showcasing some of his glasswork. Check out Ted's artist page.
New Author Listing
Cornelia Hoogland has a new author listing.
New Ringside Business
Tamara Lamont has created a new ringside business to showcase local crafts peoples' wares.
2013 GPA Food & Farming Guide
The Food & Farming Guide that lists all of the food resources for Hornby Island enabling you to buy local with confidence.
Hornby Recreation, Fall/Winter 2013/14
Throughout the year Hornby Recreation offers a wide range of activities to keep you healthy! Check out the current programs.
View some photos from 2012 recreation events.