Hornby Island Stay Connected!
Hornby Island is a place that nurtures creativity, cherishes nature, and harbours an innovative community.
Latest Blog Posts
By Rachelle Chinnery We are now in the season of Green. Lacey bare deciduous tree tops are filling in between [...]
By Rachelle Chinnery Shahla Sherafat of the Earth Art & Architecture Society. Photo by Rachelle Chinnery At a time when [...]
- Hornby Recreation Summer Calendar 2013
- Posture Lab, Wednesdays at New Horizons
- Parenting Group, Wednesdays at Community School
- Yoga With Ambika, Tues/Fri at New Horizons
- Natural History Exhibit, Thursdays at Community School
- Satsang and Bhajans at Willow Studio
- Pickle Ball, Mondays at the School Gym
- Folk Circle, Second Sunday of the Month at New Horizons
- Pilates with Patrick Lui, New Horizons/Room to Grow
- Hatha Yoga, Reflection & Writing, Mondays at Room to Grow
- Island Yoga with jennifer, Tuesdays at the Hall
- Yoga with Eila, Saturdays at New Horizon
- Life Drawing on Hornby, Sundays at Room to Grow
- Scottish Dancing, Mondays at New Horizon
- Deerheart Sanctuary – Meditation & Community Events
Latest photo gallaries of Hornby Island happenings:
Take a look at all of photo essays of different Hornby happenings
New Healing Arts Listing
Eila Buziak has a new yoga and massage listing on Real Hornby. Check out Eila's healing arts page.
Deb Taylor has a new listing on Real Hornby. Check out Debs's artist page.
GPA Food & Farming Guide
The Food & Farming Guide that lists all of the food resources for Hornby Island enabling you to buy local with confidence.
Hornby Recreation, Summer 2013
Throughout the year Hornby Recreation offers a wide range of activities to keep you healthy! Check out the current programs.
View some photos from 2012 recreation events.